Tuesday 13 November 2012

Books

As the books of Jerome Nicholas , the pseudonym for  Archie Vlieland , are not available as an ebook,I decided last week to see if I could buy them  on  the internet.
So on Sunday Deidre was ordered in America for just 3 dollar .
The Asbestos Mask followed 15 minutes later.
Still in a buying mood on Monday Widows Peak was ordered and Whispering Steel followed .
Salute to tomorrow was for 56 pounds to expensive so we have to search for that someday.
And then on Wednesday googling for Jerome Nicholas  and a cheaper Salute to tomorrow, another book appeared .
This time from our own Jerome Nicholas Vlieland with inscription and subscription  and from 1827.
And of course we bought that as well.
Waiting for the arrival we had to look at the ebook again. What to expect ?
And looked at the list of subscribers in the book
Wondering which book from which subscriber it would be .
Today it arrived and still flabbergasted ...............I read who it was for.
Colonel George Anson M.P.
In 2009 I wrote `read all about it `and today that same book is my very own copy.
It has an inscription by the author . I will not tell who it is for .
No more internet today , I have to read .




No comments: